All requirements MUST BE MET . . . BEFORE ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE!
- Student is 15 years and 9 months of age BEFORE FIRST CLASS DATE STARTS.
- Student CANNOT test for their license at the DMV until they're 16 years old.
- Provide ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE as PROOF of age. No Copies Allowed.
- Must be available to drive WEEKDAYS and WEEKENDS.
- Student and Parent/Guardian 40 Hour Log Sheet DSMV 509 MUST SHOW MINIMUM 12 HOURS of quality, varied driving experience. This is to ensure student will gain the most from this course.
If the student DOES NOT have time to commit to this course and the hours required; they may want to reconsider enrolling. Some of the factors that ruin a student's success typically are:
- Too many things to juggle in one schedule, such as; Sports, School Clubs, Band.
- Parents/Guardians that do not want student to "drive their vehicle" due to the cost or it is a "new vehicle."
- Parents/Guardians not driving enough with the student to effictively practice skills.
- Student's social life getting in the way and disrupting the driving schedule at school.
- Not having adequate drive appointment availability during the course.
- Student misses 4 clock hours of Classroom = Dropped from course ( State Rule ).
Course Description 6 weeks. $ 600.00 Classes held on: Tue - Wed - Thur 6:00pm to 8:00pm ( Except Summer Course)
30 hours of CLASSROOM ( 2 hours each session = 15 sessions ).
10 hours of DRIVING ( Behind the Wheel, with Instructor and minimum one Observer )
6 hours of OBSERVATION ( Rear seat observing other students in traffic ).
Parent Night: MONDAY BEFORE FIRST DAY OF CLASS: 5:30PM - 6:30PM or 6:30PM - 7:30PM. Student and ONE Parent/Guardian MUST ATTEND. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO CHILDREN, PETS, STUDENT'S GIRLFRIENDS/BOYFRIENDS. LIMITED ROOM !
Oct 9 to Nov 15, 2018 FULL Parent Night - Oct 8. Week 5 = NO CLASSES: NOV 6, 7, 8. (Drive appointments only)
Nov 27, 2018 to Jan 3, 2019 10 seats available! Parent Night - Nov 26. Week 4 = NO CLASSES: DEC 25, 26, 27.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -